Engineering DivisionContact us at:
2300 Virginia Avenue
Fort Pierce, Fla. 34982
The Engineering Division proposes, designs, and implements projects in stormwater management, transportation system enhancements and infrastructure maintenance. The Engineering Division implements the Stormwater Management Program and the M.S.B.U. Program. Get more information on Stormwater in our Stormwater Management Brochure.
The Engineering Division also implements the Capital Improvement Program as approved by the Board of County Commissioners by managing the surveying, design, permitting construction, and fiscal control of individual projects.
The Engineering Division provides regulatory control in accordance with the land development code by issuance of Right-of-Way Permits and inspection of construction of right-of-way usage, Mining Permits, and Moving Permits.
Road Closure / St. Lucie County Projects
- Sunsrise Boulevard Closure between Ibis Avenue and Egret Avenue
- I-95 and Orange Avenue Interchange
- Graham Road & Kings Highway Intersection
- Oleander Ave closure Between Edwards Rd and Virginia Ave
- Pruitt Research Center Road closure between Kings Hwy and S. Rock Road
- Angle Road closure immediately west of Kings Highway
- Oleander Ave at Gatewood Ave Road closure
- Palomar Street at Lakewood Park Canal closure
- Lennard Road
- South 25th Street Project
- Indian River Estates Pump Station
- Indian River Estates Stormwater Improvements Phase II
- Midway Road
- Right of Way Permit
- Mining Permit
- Moving Permit
- Agreement to Pay Fee In Lieu of Constructing Concrete Sidewalks
- Subdivision Improvement Agreement
- Road Improvement Agreement
Permit Processing Flow Charts
- Right-of-Way Permit Process Flow Chart
- Mining Permit Process Flow Chart
- Subdivision Improvement Agreement (SIA) Process Flow Chart
- Roadway Improvement Agreement (RIA) Process Flow Chart
The Engineering Permit Forms are created in Adobe format. Click here to download the free Adobe reader.