Driving Range Daily Pass - Rules and Regulations
- The driving range is normally open seven days a week from 7 AM to 5 PM. Hours of operation depend on turf conditions and daylight hours. Call the Pro Shop at 462-1955, for exact hours of operation and periodic closing for maintenance.
- No DAILY PASS holders will be issued tokens or be allowed to hit golf balls from the east end of the Driving Range.
- Please be prepared to present DAILY PASS/Receipt to Driving Range Attendant at any time!
- You may be required to walk if a cart or attendant is not available to shuttle you to the west end.
- YOU MUST CHECK-IN WITH CART ATTENDANT OR GOLF SHOP FOR PERMISSION TO USE GOLF CARTS. Provided golf carts are available, you may use a cart to travel to the west end of the range.
- NO hitting bunker shots to the putting green.
- Practice greens are for putting and low chip shots. NO high pitching, or lofted shots. All golf balls must be removed from the putting greens when you are finished practicing. Please return empty buckets to the teeing ground.
- Please keep golf carts off of tee boxes.
- Hit between the ropes on the teeing ground.